Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-20-2010, 01:06 AM   #16
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
AFAIK, the buyer is trying to complete the payment, but maybe I'm mistaken. BTW, I saw brand new 600 for $255 on eBay...
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:06 AM   #17
DougFNJ
Avid Reader
DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature, 2TB iPad Pro 11”
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
AFAIK, the buyer is trying to complete the payment, but maybe I'm mistaken. BTW, I saw brand new 600 for $255 on eBay...
Buyer hasnt contacted me

Did that 600 come with the Leather Cover, AC Adapter, and extra protective pouch that has a reinforced flap that protects the screen like the one Im selling? I think not
DougFNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2010, 04:48 AM   #18
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Here is the 600
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_4641wt_939

By the way, if the seller won't contact you within the next two days, may I take it? But I prefer you to send the reader to me directly (to Belarus). I'm not a fraudster and bought many readers from this forum

upd: I als would like to see some photos of it. Could you please post it here?

Last edited by BeTePoK; 01-20-2010 at 04:55 AM.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:37 AM   #19
FlashLabel
FlashLabel began at the beginning.

Device: none
Have some problems with PayPal(
It is not so easy as i think to buy something abroad.
FlashLabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:19 AM   #20
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashLabel View Post
Have some problems with PayPal(
It is not so easy as i think to buy something abroad.
If you want you can paypal me and I can paypal him... though the paypal fees are on you
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2010, 09:54 AM   #21
DougFNJ
Avid Reader
DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.

I have yet to figure out how to post photos within a post

I did however just post a comparison review of the 900 vs 600 photos were taken yesterday.....

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70457

And here is a post I had showing the 600 in the Pouch....

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55999
Old 01-20-2010, 11:13 AM   #22
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougFNJ View Post
I have yet to figure out how to post photos within a post

I did however just post a comparison review of the 900 vs 600 photos were taken yesterday.....

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70457

And here is a post I had showing the 600 in the Pouch....

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55999

When you start a thread (or a post), go to "Additonal Options," which is further below where you type your message.

Within "Additional Options," you'll find "Manage Attachments." Click on that button and proceed.

Let me (or another Moderator) know if you're having any difficulties.

Thanks.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:19 PM   #23
FlashLabel

DougFNJ if you wish i can try to pay directly to you from my PayPal.
I get answer from PayPal that i can use it.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:52 PM   #24
DougFNJ
Avid Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
If you want you can paypal me and I can paypal him... though the paypal fees are on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashLabel View Post
DougFNJ if you wish i can try to pay directly to you from my PayPal.
I get answer from PayPal that i can use it.
I'm happy to work this out with rcuadro, please read the private messageI had sent regarding working this out.

Thanks
Old 01-20-2010, 02:28 PM   #25
FlashLabel

please check pm
Old 01-20-2010, 05:24 PM   #26
DougFNJ
Avid Reader

Sold pending funds