Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 07:31 AM   #16
Trenien
Groupie
Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Librie, eReader, Kobo Glo
Drats! twice too slow.

Well, let me know if one does become available please.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:48 AM   #17
BKeeper
Groupie
BKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle PW
Something tells me it's too late.
Anyway, let me know if one becomes available.

Thanks.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:16 AM   #18
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
There are no more Readers.

Three have already been shipped, and the fourth hasn't only because Paypal decided to be difficult on this one transaction.
Old 07-18-2007, 07:24 AM   #19
silverman
silverman began at the beginning.

Device: none
got my reader yesterday - everythig is perfect
Thx
Old 07-19-2007, 01:25 AM   #20
bandsaw
bandsaw began at the beginning.

got mine today. Thanks Nate! You're Great
bandsaw
Old 07-19-2007, 09:22 AM   #21
fryandlaurie
fryandlaurie began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
German customs officials really seem to like my reader. They have been holding on to it for the last three days.
Maybe they're just baffled by its ground-breaking new functionality and want to make extra sure they choose the correct import duty category. In order to do this they need to run extensive tests, obviously ;-)

Oh well, I have been yearning for an electronic book reader for so long that a few more days will not make much of a difference. If only the reader arrives in time for me to claim the Connect store credit.

fryandlaurie
Old 07-23-2007, 07:01 AM   #22
fryandlaurie
fryandlaurie began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
I picked up my reader from the local customs office before work today. It had been processed by customs for a whole week but I guess there is no point in arguing with them (did not keep me from trying, though).

In the end I did not have to pay any import duty, only 19 percent import tax.

So thank you very much for offering these readers here on mobileread, Nate!

Cheers,
fryandlaurie
Old 07-23-2007, 11:48 PM   #23
cartz
Zealot
cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Inkpalm 5 Mini
I'll join the queue in hope as well.
Old 07-27-2007, 11:03 PM   #24
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
There are no more Readers.

Three have already been shipped, and the fourth hasn't only because Paypal decided to be difficult on this one transaction.
Please read this post. All the Readers are gone.
Closed Thread