Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-01-2011, 03:09 PM   #1
immsm
I'll never grow up.
immsm once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.immsm once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.immsm once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.immsm once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.immsm once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.immsm once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.immsm once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.immsm once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.immsm once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.immsm once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.immsm once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo touch edition
Book Disappeared

I just wondered if anyone else has had this happen. I was reading a book one day and then that evening noticed it was not on my Kobo Desktop. When I opened my Kobo Touch, it had disappeared from there as well! I was able to re-download it and just had to figure out where I'd left off but I just found it weird!
immsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 02:18 PM   #2
auriel
Enthusiast
auriel began at the beginning.

Device: Black Original Kobo; iPad 2; Black Kobo Touch
That happened to me too. I had 4 purchased books on my iPad, and I went to read the other day and they were randomly gone. They're not in my Kobo Desktop app, but they're still in my library on kobobooks.com. I can't figure out how to redownload to my iPad though.
auriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-02-2011, 05:54 PM   #3
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Bookmark the books on the website. That will move them into I'm Reading and when you sync they will load everywhere else.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 01:26 PM   #4
auriel
Enthusiast
auriel began at the beginning.

Device: Black Original Kobo; iPad 2; Black Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Bookmark the books on the website. That will move them into I'm Reading and when you sync they will load everywhere else.
I will try that, thanks!
auriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:31 PM   #5
estelle58
Cat lover
estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo, iPad mini, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post

That worked for me
estelle58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-09-2011, 09:52 PM   #6
Musashi
Zealot
Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 4th Generation. Kindle Paperwhite.
Thank you Taming so much for the tip, I had some missing books on iPad too! \o/
Musashi is offline   Reply With Quote