Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-19-2010, 07:07 PM   #1
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
Senta and the Steel Dragon Book 3: The Drache Girl

[Image deleted - MODERATOR]

Senta and the Steel Dragon Book 3: The Drache Girl is now available as a multiformate ebook at http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/19309 use coupon code QX34U
to save $1.00 off the regular price of $4.99.

More than three years have passed since the colonists arrived in Birmisia, and Port Dechantagne is a thriving colony, with the railway line almost complete. Twelve year old sorceress's apprentice Senta Bly, Police Constable Saba Colbshallow, and former maid Yuah Dechantagne must deal with wizards, prejudice, steam carriages, boys riding dinosaurs, and the mysterious activities of the lizardmen.

Senta and the Steel Dragon Book 1: The Voyage of the Minotuar
save 25% off the regular $4.99 price with coupon code SWS25 until the end of July.

Senta and the Steel Dragon Book 2: The Dark and Forbidding Land
save 75% off the regular $3.99 price with coupon code SWS75 until the end of July.

Thanks in advance for your support. For feedback, comments, and to read excerpts, visit http://amathar.blogspot.com.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-22-2012 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Reducing the picture size. ::sigh::
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:16 PM   #2
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
What! I missed Book 2! I'm off to Smashwords to pickup both now!

Thanks, Wes!
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:17 PM   #3
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Be sure and use the coupon codes this time Moe!
Old 07-19-2010, 07:36 PM   #4
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well, I found one for Book 2, but I didn't spot any coupons for Book 3. Is there one?
Old 07-19-2010, 08:17 PM   #5
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Nyah Nyah, Moe! I got my 3books before you... Beat ya by about a minute! It was perfect timing, because I was on page 2345 of 2376 of Book 2. Honestly, Wes has a powerful talent, and the Senta and the Steel Dragon series is in my all time favorites list now. Along with Asimov, Vinge, and Silverberg, Wes' ability to create both a new world AND a spellbinding story AND teach a lesson about human cruelty and kindness put him, in my list, with those greats.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 08:38 PM   #6
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist

Mobile Read users, use coupon code QX34U to save $1.00 off the regular price.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:42 PM   #7
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt

Thanks, Wes! I'm currently in the middle of George R. R. Martin's A Song Of Ice And Fire series, but now that we've got this coupon situation straightened out, Senta 2 and 3 are next on my list. I think I'll even re-read book 1 just to get my head straight.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:11 PM   #8
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Nyah Nyah, Moe! I got my 3 books before you ...
I am duly shamed ... well done, DixieGal!
Old 07-21-2010, 03:40 AM   #9
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist

Seriously, I appreciate the feedback and encouragement more than you know. It's funny how the Senta and the Steel Dragon have come about. As I first pictured the books, they were going to be high fantasy and high adventure. By the time they had written themselves, they became the life stories of some of my favorite characters, interspersed with Wizard Attacks, Lizardman attacks, military invasions, gunfights, chases, suicides, extramarital affairs, meteors crushing cities, and high tea.

Last edited by HistoryWes; 07-21-2010 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Never post after you take your sleeping pills.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:50 PM   #10
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt

Congratulations and good luck, Wes. I noticed you said "the first three books" of the series. So, more of Senta's adventures are coming?