Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 08-08-2014, 10:19 AM   #1
The Hebridean
The Hebridean began at the beginning.

Device: Sony T1
Nook HD

If I put ebooks on the sd card can I search for them in the library?
The Hebridean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 05:51 PM   #2
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
They'll either show up under My Books or My Files. I think the integration is pretty seamless, but honestly I installed FBReader and use that almost exclusively.
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2014, 10:51 AM   #3
pgnds
Patty
pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-3, Fire 1st & 5 gen 8"
try restarting you device some times that works
pgnds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 03:47 PM   #4
The Hebridean
The Hebridean began at the beginning.

Device: Sony T1
Works Ok I find the books on the sd card ok.
The Hebridean is offline   Reply With Quote