Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 12-31-2009, 07:34 PM   #1
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
Sub-Forums Suggestion

I just read in the Which One Should I Buy forum, Cooler owners frustration of not having a specific place to discuss their device and I like to make a suggestion. I'm a member of the biggest tennis women forum out there. They get a lot of request of individual forums for specific players, which is impossible because tennis is individual sport and there are at least over 100 popular players. What they have done is group them. For Example there's an American player forum and inside that there's sub-forums for specific players (i.e. Serena Williams forum, Venus Williams forum, Lindsey Davenport forum, etc). Since you guys already create sub-forums anyway, like the Accessories and Development forums inside a main forum, why not have specific sub-forums for the less popular readers. The main forum can discuss devices that don't have sub-forums or the devices that do have sub-forums inside that specific forum. It will keep the board readable and create specific places for those who might not have a so call "mainstream" reader.

Last edited by Lilly; 12-31-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 08:12 PM   #2
juantxu3
juantxu3 began at the beginning.

Device: Cool-er
I think the same.
juantxu3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-01-2010, 10:51 AM   #3
panda53
Connoisseur
panda53 has a spectacular aura aboutpanda53 has a spectacular aura aboutpanda53 has a spectacular aura aboutpanda53 has a spectacular aura aboutpanda53 has a spectacular aura aboutpanda53 has a spectacular aura aboutpanda53 has a spectacular aura aboutpanda53 has a spectacular aura aboutpanda53 has a spectacular aura aboutpanda53 has a spectacular aura aboutpanda53 has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch and shared Kindle
I'd like to see that happen too.

I really like mobileread.com, but feel like a second-class citizen because I don't have a sony or a kindle.

Or, another suggestion might be to create an open-system forum for ereaders like the cool-er that can read a large variety of formats.

thanks and happy new year to you all!
panda53 is offline   Reply With Quote