Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 09-24-2013, 11:27 AM   #1
Justin IIBA
Justin IIBA began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Synchronizing CSS files in Sigil

Hey, everyone;

I'm working on a document I have created for work. I exported it from FrameMaker 11 into an ePub and have been editing it in Sigil.

What I've noticed is that there are some discrepancies in the styles in the chapters. Is there a way to, either within Sigil or outside it, compare and synchronize the various fonts, etc, in the ebook?

Thanks,

Justin
Justin IIBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:01 PM   #2
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
You can see if one of the reports might be of use.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-24-2013, 02:32 PM   #3
Perkin
Guru
Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Kobo Aura HD, iPad (Marvin)
If you're just concerned with the preview in Sigil, it may be wrong anyway, make sure you check the epub from a device, to get the actual look.

Sigil sometimes doesn't display the fonts properly because of rendering bug in QT framework
Perkin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebooks, publishing, sigil