Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-30-2014, 01:09 AM   #1
Gonza116
Gonza116 began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2
Whispersync non-Amazon books

First of all: I don't know if my question has been already asked, but I've searched for it and I didn't find it. So, if this thread exists, maybe I don't know to search properly D:
Well, I wanted to sync my books between my Kindle Paperwhite and the Android Kindle App. I uploaded it to Amazon Cloud Drive, and on Android everything is OK. But, when I go to the Paperwhite, I see a huge, ugly note on the cover that says "Personal".
Maybe there's no way but, can I whispersync non-Amazon books without being "Personal"? Thank you for advice.
Gonza116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 02:11 AM   #2
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
I am confused about what your question is but I will try to address it anyway. First, any documents you upload are going to be labeled as Personal Docs by Amazon, there is no way around that. Second, whispersync is available for personal docs on all your Personal Docs uploaded to Amazon. When you open the book on the PW, does it go to the last read page that you were on in the android app??
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2014, 05:39 AM   #3
Gonza116
Gonza116 began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
I am confused about what your question is but I will try to address it anyway. First, any documents you upload are going to be labeled as Personal Docs by Amazon, there is no way around that. Second, whispersync is available for personal docs on all your Personal Docs uploaded to Amazon. When you open the book on the PW, does it go to the last read page that you were on in the android app??
It does, but what I wanted was to remove that "personal" mark at the cover. Ok, question solved, I think.
Gonza116 is offline   Reply With Quote