Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 08-24-2008, 07:02 AM   #16
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
What a lousy service. Don't you have a consumer defence organization in your country?

And that "two week minimum" is clearly BS.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 05:45 PM   #17
worxland
Connoisseur
worxland began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505, Paperwhite
Pixmania cannot change its stripes

Yes, this is what you can expect with Pixmania. There's a quite good hardware forum in my country where if this company's name comes up in conversation every expert say at once "avoid at all cost". Sorry.
worxland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 05:35 AM   #18
Format C:
Guru
Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad + PRS-505 + Kindle 3
Write to Booken themselves, and show them how lousy dealers can damage the company's name....

Sometimes it works...

Format C: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 01:44 PM   #19
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
I thought Booken damages its own name well enough without resorting to outside help
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 04:34 AM   #20
jinibiza
jinibiza began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3/iPad/Iphone
I am pleased to say that I heard from Pixmania today that they are refunding me for the Cybook.

I am also very happy to report that I received a very sympathetic email from Bookeen two days ago, apologising for the delay in responding to me, and saying they would do whatever they could to help. They said they could not intervene directly with Pixmania, but they might be able to talk to Pixmania France. I cannot be sure, but perhaps they were influential in resolving this.

Obviously, I am feeling better about both Bookeen and Pixmania now. It is at least reassuring that finally, Pixmania did the right thing.

John
jinibiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 07:38 AM   #21
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Nice to hear that. But don't let it stop you from trying to get the Cybook again (but not through Pixmania, of course ).
Over is offline   Reply With Quote