Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 08:03 PM   #271
Dobby95
Dobby95 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo n647b
Many thanks to Davidfor!
Old 02-20-2015, 06:35 AM   #272
seventi
seventi began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO N647B
Hi
Can anyone send me image of internal 2GB sd card?
I need this to KOBO N647B - my internal card doesn't work, I can't read it, format it, nothing. It's broken at all. I bought new one but I don't have new image to write on it
If anyone has a solution to this problem?
Advert
Old 02-20-2015, 07:41 AM   #273
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 02-20-2015, 02:30 PM   #274
Andygill
Andygill began at the beginning.

Device: kobo wifi
thanks, davidfor, have been away for a few days, just checked n647b is what it says on the end.. :-)
Old 02-20-2015, 07:32 PM   #275
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Advert
Old 02-28-2015, 07:40 PM   #276
koboh8r
koboh8r began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO N647B
Hi Davidfor!

looking at this thread - you're a machine! Could you please hook me up with an image?

I've got a stuffed n647b wireless reader too. An update screwed it up so bad it just gets stuck on the loading screen, and won't even get to the factory reset screen if I hold the home button down on boot.
Old 02-28-2015, 08:04 PM   #277
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:31 PM   #278
Sare
Sare began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo wifi N647
I have a Kobo Wifi N647 that is stuck on updating software since i tried updating in January. Kobo cust service isn't helping much, can i get a copy of the sd image please and thank you? Hopefully i can fix it with the instructions i found posted here. Thank you!!
Old 03-04-2015, 04:19 AM   #279
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-08-2015, 09:28 AM   #280
automacik1
automacik1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi
I have the same problem as everyone else - aftyer upgrade i don't see any books. May I ask You to send image file ? I have Kobo Wifi N647 version...
Old 03-08-2015, 07:16 PM   #281
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent
Old 03-13-2015, 08:32 PM   #282
gramawjudy
gramawjudy began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO N647
Can anyone tell me how to fix kobo N647? It said it needed to upgrade and now is stuck on stupid. Can't go to home screen, menu or anything. I appreciate the help.
Old 03-14-2015, 02:12 AM   #283
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

gramawjudy: That probably means the update has failed. Unfortunately, the fix is to open the device, remove the internal micro SD card and write a new image to it. I have sent you a link to the image to use. See Memory Upgrade Mod Guide for some instructions. That is for the Glo, but the steps and tools needed are the same.
Old 03-14-2015, 05:17 AM   #284
WayneA
WayneA began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo WiFi
Hello,

I seem to be in the same boat as many here with a bricked N647.

If anyone can share an uncorrupted microSD image for this model I would be most appreciative.
Old 03-14-2015, 05:49 AM   #285
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Closed Thread

Tags
image, kobo, kobo wifi, sd card, wifi