Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

View Poll Results: Should Rooting threads and Reading threads be separated?
Yes 24 66.67%
No 12 33.33%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2011, 09:00 AM   #16
pl001
Evangelist
pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Color, EVO3D, Surface RT, Galaxy S5, Surface 3
No. Another Nook Forum has seperated itself out into several subforums and I find it so annoying I no longer go there.
pl001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:22 PM   #17
joedubya
joedubya doesn't litterjoedubya doesn't litter

Device: Nook Color
I vote yes, would be easier to keep the information in one place. And yes RockDaMan looks like your typical troll
joedubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-09-2011, 09:27 PM   #18
RockdaMan
Banned
RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel, Kindle G1 (broken), iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMyers View Post
I think they should. I have a classic nook that is not rooted and at the moment I don't want to root it.
Look up...it's done.

MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner >

Edit: Clicked the last read button and landed on a post I thought was the latest...didn't realize it was from before the changeover.

Last edited by RockdaMan; 01-09-2011 at 09:29 PM.
RockdaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:40 PM   #19
RockdaMan
Banned
RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedubya View Post
RockDaMan looks like your typical troll

Old 01-09-2011, 10:10 PM   #20
kblair210
Enthusiast
kblair210 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
I vote yes, would be easier to keep the information in one place. And yes RockDaMan looks like your typical troll
kblair210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-09-2011, 10:13 PM   #21
RockdaMan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblair210 View Post
What have I done to you? I'm just trying to enjoy the community with everyone else.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:59 PM   #22
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kblair210 View Post
Moderator Notice
Please let us all be nice to each other and avoid calling someone a troll. Whatever disagreements have existed in the past, I have strong faith that they have been resolved and that we can now move on on the fun aspects of ebook reading.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Alex
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:28 AM   #23
RockdaMan
Banned

Old 01-10-2011, 01:34 PM   #24
rogerperk
Connoisseur
rogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enoughrogerperk will become famous soon enough

Device: NC Rooted
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMyers View Post
I think they should. I have a classic nook that is not rooted and at the moment I don't want to root it.
Then you should probably do what I do and just ignore those posts and threads that don't apply to you. There are ton's of threads out there I have no interest in - programs I don't use, books I don't read, etc - so I simply do not go there. Saves me alot of needless effort.
rogerperk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:26 AM   #25
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Moderator Notice
Thank you everyone.

We took all your suggestions and comments into consideration, when making the current changes to the nook forum.

The main forum:
Barnes & Noble NOOK
Includes the NOOK and NOOKcolor

has a new:
Nook Developer's Corner
(Rooting, Hacking and development of software for the Nook and Nook Color.)

Both forums now have prefixes for designating "classic" or "color" when a new thread is started.

Both the regular nook forum and the dev corner have a section above the threads where you may choose a prefix to separate for threads you wish to view.
Click image for larger version

Name:	nook prefixes.JPG
Views:	203
Size:	157.1 KB
ID:	64547<--click to enlarge

We hope this helps to make it easier to find those threads you are interested in viewing.

Thank you for your patience.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:25 AM   #26
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Thanks. I hope to get a Nook Color soon and since I trust MR more than many other sites it will make it easier for me to find rooting information if I need it.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote