Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 02-23-2009, 01:12 AM   #1
sudipto
sudipto began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2, JetBook
JetBook (Grphite or White) for $179.99 shipped at Frys.com

The JetBook reader (Graphite and White versions) is available for $179.99 with free shipping right now at Frys.com. Just picked up one, despite not finding too much information about this yet. Hopefully with firmware updates they will add more features.

Graphite version here -- http://shop3.frys.com/product/5777932
White version here -- http://shop3.frys.com/product/5784242

Wanted to share in case anyone else is interested.
sudipto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:09 PM   #2
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sudipto View Post
The JetBook reader (Graphite and White versions) is available for $179.99 with free shipping right now at Frys.com. Just picked up one, despite not finding too much information about this yet. Hopefully with firmware updates they will add more features.

Graphite version here -- http://shop3.frys.com/product/5777932
White version here -- http://shop3.frys.com/product/5784242

Wanted to share in case anyone else is interested.
awesome! thanks for the info sudipto, im hoping they knock down the price for the black one so i can get it for my dad, but if all else fails the white one will do
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-03-2009, 06:20 PM   #3
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuBiB View Post
awesome! thanks for the info sudipto, im hoping they knock down the price for the black one so i can get it for my dad, but if all else fails the white one will do
Umm this thread is from February and according to Fry's website it's not on sale anymore

Thanks for getting my hopes up though.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote