Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 09-24-2003, 08:08 AM   #1
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Adobe Reader for PalmOS 3.05 out

Adobe just released an upgrade to the free Adobe Reader for PalmOS. Not my personal favorite (still no hi-res), but I know some people who use it.

Version description:

- Supports Macintosh and Microsoft® Windows® operating systems

- Displays color Adobe PDF files on color Palm OS devices

- Allows the transfer and viewing of Adobe Digital Rights Management (DRM) protected eBooks

- Allows access to Adobe PDF files from various storage devices

- Displays Adobe Photoshop Album slide shows

- Enables printing using the EFI PrintMe network (English version only)

- Available languages: English (French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish to follow)

Note: Adobe Reader for Palm OS, version 3.05 is recommended to be used in conjunction with Adobe Reader 6.0, Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional, or Acrobat 6.0 Standard to experience the full product functionality. Prior to installing Adobe Reader for Palm OS, version 3.05, we recommend that you delete previous versions of Acrobat Reader on your Palm OS device.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	palm_screenshot2.jpg
Views:	752
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	146  
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2003, 07:10 PM   #2
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I won't even consider using it until (or if) it supports hi-res on my T615C. <sigh>

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert