Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 05-10-2007, 06:16 AM   #1
AceHarddrive
Enthusiast
AceHarddrive began at the beginning.

Device: Tapwave Zodiac 2
Cool "Secure" (aka encrypted) ebooks . . .

Hello all!

Is it possible to read "secure" (encrypted) ebooks on my Zodiac? I keep trying, but the usual result is a message saying the file is corrupted and cannot be transferred.

~Tim ^_^
AceHarddrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 06:58 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceHarddrive
Hello all!

Is it possible to read "secure" (encrypted) ebooks on my Zodiac? I keep trying, but the usual result is a message saying the file is corrupted and cannot be transferred.

~Tim ^_^
What formats does your Zodiac support?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 12:13 PM   #3
secretsubscribe
Enthusiast
secretsubscribe is a marvel to beholdsecretsubscribe is a marvel to beholdsecretsubscribe is a marvel to beholdsecretsubscribe is a marvel to beholdsecretsubscribe is a marvel to beholdsecretsubscribe is a marvel to beholdsecretsubscribe is a marvel to beholdsecretsubscribe is a marvel to beholdsecretsubscribe is a marvel to beholdsecretsubscribe is a marvel to beholdsecretsubscribe is a marvel to behold

Device: PRS-500,Treo 750, Archos 605 Wifi
Isn't the Tapwave Zodiac a Palm OS device?
If I'm right, you should be able to install ereader from ereader.com and/or mobireader from mobipocket.com.
There's also a version of the mobile Adobe Reader for the Palm OS. YOu can get that from their site.

What piece of software are you trying?
secretsubscribe is offline   Reply With Quote