Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 04-03-2013, 02:44 AM   #1
shriram
shriram began at the beginning.

Device: none
Nook color root wifi

I just recently rooted my nook color for gingerbread from A4N cards. The wifi was working for months.Now the wifi color is not changing from white to blue. Of that My GOOGLE PLAY IS NOT WORKING, It is showing no connection. I tried my wifi in my friends modem and there also it is not working. My friend has a android Tablet and his wifi connection is working on both modems,His And Mine. i just cant understand what happend. Please somebody help me! I am
shriram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:27 AM   #2
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I have no clue, but try following this "guide":
https://support.google.com/mail/trou.../2650727?hl=en

When you click "no" new suggestions appear.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert