Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 12-17-2010, 10:47 AM   #1
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
What Reader is this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/4GB-7-TFT-EBOOK-...item27b7601334

So, I seem to remember something like this on here before, but I can't find any info to search for.

Anyone know what the reader in the above link is? and any reviews I can check out? Thanks ahead of time...
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:56 AM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
The picture is the BLip Color / MiGear reader.

From my post on another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Okay, it looks like your MiGear is the same as the BLip Color. Unfortunately, I still can't find much information. I do see that the BLip is supposed to include a manual. My suggestion would be to contact one of the BLip retailers to see if they can direct you to the manufacturer and maybe then you can get a manual.

MiGear

BLip

Last edited by daffy4u; 12-17-2010 at 10:58 AM.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:01 AM   #3
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

thanks. At least I have SOME info to start with now...
Old 12-17-2010, 11:07 AM   #4
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=109851

Just found this thread.
Old 12-17-2010, 01:57 PM   #5
screwballl
NewKindler
screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.screwballl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3 Wifi
They had the reader mentioned by the original poster on woot.com for $24 a few days ago, so I suspect it is just some cheap sweat shop device with junk software...
screwballl is offline   Reply With Quote