Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-05-2007, 01:25 AM   #1
JRAWKER
Connoisseur
JRAWKER began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Digital Paper
20th Century Ebooks

Has anybody found any ebook versions of:

The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
The Sound and The Fury by William Faulkner
As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner

I've been looking for days now unsuccessfully, save the ebook version I found on ticalc.org for Steinbeck...but I can't extract the text from it. Bah.

Anybody?
JRAWKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:06 AM   #2
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRAWKER
Has anybody found any ebook versions of:

The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
The Sound and The Fury by William Faulkner
As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner

I've been looking for days now unsuccessfully, save the ebook version I found on ticalc.org for Steinbeck...but I can't extract the text from it. Bah.

Anybody?
Nope. I looked at the usual places and found nothing by these authors.

I checked the Wikipedia and the Faulkner novels should be in the public domain by now.

However, the Grapes of Wrath was released in 1939 and may not have fallen in to the public domain.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-05-2007, 04:28 PM   #3
VillageReader
Evangelist
VillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with others

Device: Iliad
I checked the dates, all are still under Copyright thanks to the Mickey Mouse protection act.
VillageReader is offline   Reply With Quote