Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 06-21-2010, 12:27 PM   #1
The Old Man
Fanatic
The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPad Pro, Fire 8", iPhone, PaperWhite 2
Borders app

Borders iPad eReader app released today.
It looks very much like the KOBO reader. Is it the same eStore?

Last edited by The Old Man; 06-21-2010 at 12:32 PM. Reason: additional
The Old Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 02:03 PM   #2
ATimson
Evangelist
ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Man View Post
Borders iPad eReader app released today.
It looks very much like the KOBO reader. Is it the same eStore?
Borders is working with Kobo to create their store, though I doubt that the accounts are shared between stores.
ATimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-21-2010, 02:08 PM   #3
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Good question! I'd be surprised if they didn't allow both readers to access the same purchased books, but haven't really been following how Borders was dealing with their two brands.

But this sounds like its not integrated in terms of accounts:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87811
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 04:36 PM   #4
nascarrunner71
nascarrunner71 began at the beginning.

Device: K1, K2, DX, iPad
I usually read on a kindle, but got the ipad as a gift. I have used the B&N and Borders apps to download free books. When I finally sat down to read the Alchemyst (free) on the Borders app, I discovered a problem. I doesn't keep my page. It's jumping back 10 or more pages--sometimes a chapter. Anyone familiar or having this problem?
nascarrunner71 is offline   Reply With Quote