Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-26-2010, 11:19 PM   #31
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Maybe I should go eat at hooter tomorrow.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:36 PM   #32
glowhappy
lost my wits...
glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
Maybe I should go eat at hooter tomorrow.
I prefer Bone Daddy's, they have excellent BBQ and the view is much fresher
glowhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-27-2010, 01:25 AM   #33
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I think I am one of the few men that don't go to hooters for the chicken wings.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:01 PM   #34
glowhappy
lost my wits...
glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Complete with a bottle of Abita beer!
Old 07-28-2010, 12:05 AM   #35
happy_terd
Banned

I am craving some kind of meat on a stick.
Advert
Old 07-28-2010, 12:14 AM   #36
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
I am craving some kind of meat on a stick.
dare I say it?

quit playing with yourself and back away from the bamboo skewers!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:18 AM   #37
glowhappy
lost my wits...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
dare I say it?

quit playing with yourself and back away from the bamboo skewers!
EEPPPPP!!
Old 07-28-2010, 12:22 AM   #38
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by glowhappy View Post
EEPPPPP!!
somebody had to say it. the boy's obviously out of control!
Old 07-28-2010, 12:26 AM   #39
happy_terd
Banned

Dont pin that crap on me. I am just sitting here naked minding my own business.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:30 AM   #40
glowhappy
lost my wits...

Quote:
more like fiddling with your "business"
Old 07-28-2010, 12:51 AM   #41
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
lusting for meat on a stick and leaving bits of your meat behind on the stick furniture... pure logic
Old 07-28-2010, 03:00 PM   #42
glowhappy
lost my wits...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
lusting for meat on a stick and leaving bits of your meat behind on the stick furniture... pure logic
KK makes good arguements...just sayin'
Old 07-28-2010, 03:02 PM   #43
happy_terd
Banned

I wonder how much the inventor of the corn dog got paid.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:06 AM   #44
happy_terd
Banned

I hope that this doesn't sound cliche, but at the moment I am craving bacon.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:27 AM   #45
glowhappy
lost my wits...

bacon goes with everything!