Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 07-21-2013, 05:34 PM   #1
Rob S
Rob S began at the beginning.

Device: nook simple touch
backing up notes and highlights on a nook simple touch

Hi Folks,
I am reading an 800 + page book and would hate to lose the notes and highlights I have taken.
How can I back them up. I have just downloaded Calibre
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 05:43 PM   #2
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
Calibre does not back up the notes and highlights that you make. If you have a Kindle, Amazon will back them up for you.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-23-2013, 06:23 PM   #3
Rob S
Rob S began at the beginning.

Device: nook simple touch
Thanks
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:05 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Maybe the Annotations Plugin could be enhanced to support Nook readers (assuming it doesn't already) - see Developers Notes in the PI's first post

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote