Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 07-03-2012, 07:05 PM   #1
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Errors in eBooks—find them here

This thread is being started so when you find errors in an eBook you have read, you can post the errors so others can fix them before reading.

Please hold off from posting until you have finished the book so you can post all the errors in one message unless you find something serious that should be pointed out before you finish.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:48 PM   #2
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexux7 2nd Gen & Kobo Touch
Not an e-book, but a description....

"Father forbids that they ever enter the room again, but this only PEAKS Victor's curiosity more..."
-(from an audiobook descprition...)

AFAIK:
PEAKS= mountain tops and Piques= to arouse curiousity...

http://www.audible.com/pd?asin=B005H3KFAA
Wald07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:57 PM   #3
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
You are talking about ebooks that folks have posted in the library here, right, and not all ebooks in general?

Because there's a lot of dodgy versions out there in the real world....
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:07 AM   #4
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
And if they're not ebooks from the MR library, what is going to be done with these reports? Is Jon volunteering to report them to the appropriate publisher? Because if there isn't some kind of a central body/individual, this is all just wasted electrons.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 02:43 AM   #5
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
And if they're not ebooks from the MR library, what is going to be done with these reports? Is Jon volunteering to report them to the appropriate publisher? Because if there isn't some kind of a central body/individual, this is all just wasted electrons.
Not necessarily - if I'd known of the shoddy formatting in some of the ebooks I've bought I would have saved money by not buying them. So we could help each other by reporting poorly formatted ebooks here.

My experience has been that the waste of electrons is trying to get a big publisher to correct the errors.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:21 AM   #6
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
There's a thread for the Lord of the Rings ebooks alone and a full thread for that one story is not too much.
So one thread here for all the ebooks in the world ? this could easily become the biggest thread in the forum if people go along with this thread's intent.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:36 AM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
You are talking about ebooks that folks have posted in the library here, right, and not all ebooks in general?

Because there's a lot of dodgy versions out there in the real world....
I'm talking about all eBooks. I know there are issues with a lot of eBooks. But maybe we can help each other to know how to fix before reading or not to purchase if the errors are too many.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:37 AM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
If you have a given eBook and you report all the errors you have found after reading, if I was to then purchase (or had already purchased) the same eBook, I could fix the errors before reading. Same goes for anyone else with eBooks I report errors from.

These errors can be errors in the text or errors in formatting.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:29 PM   #9
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Personally if you tell me the book is full of errors or had one huge error I would not buy it and if it had a few small errors I would not care.

Just wondering how you would make this useful. Not many are going to read pages and pages of complaints just to see if a book they are considering buying is crappy. Are you going to maintain a database and have it accessable online? That could be useful.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 03:03 PM   #10
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If you have a given eBook and you report all the errors you have found after reading, if I was to then purchase (or had already purchased) the same eBook, I could fix the errors before reading. Same goes for anyone else with eBooks I report errors from.

These errors can be errors in the text or errors in formatting.
I wouldn't want to buy an e-book and then fix the errors myself. I want to buy something that works "out of the box".. If I buy an e-book I want a book, not an editing job.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:13 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
I wouldn't want to buy an e-book and then fix the errors myself. I want to buy something that works "out of the box".. If I buy an e-book I want a book, not an editing job.
You don't have to edit your eBook(s). But some may want to. I know if the errors are not too great, I'd do it. But then editing an ePub like that is fairly trivial.
Old 07-08-2012, 03:14 AM   #12
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
Are you going to maintain a database and have it accessible online? That could be useful.

Helen
I think that would be a marvellous idea - it could go in the wiki, perhaps.

Pretty please?
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 03:43 AM   #13
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
I usually ask the writer if they want them. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Sometimes I pick up freelance proofing jobs from it, more often I get a few free books.

Here's Domain of the Dead, by one of the people who didn't want them.

Domain of the Dead (Iain McKinnon, David Moody and David Moody)
- Highlight Loc. 357 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 05:35 AM

imbedded
==========
- Highlight Loc. 504 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 05:53 AM

the baby’ crying.
==========
- Highlight Loc. 555-56 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 05:58 AM

arms busted.
==========
- Highlight Loc. 561 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 05:58 AM

peered passed
==========
- Highlight Loc. 606 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 06:03 AM

a rotting faces
==========
- Highlight Loc. 625 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 06:05 AM

ickier filled gashes.
==========
- Highlight Loc. 642 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 06:07 AM

it almost enough
==========
- Highlight Loc. 657 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 11:21 PM

mic’s which
==========
- Highlight Loc. 676 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 11:24 PM

Them might have
==========
- Highlight Loc. 692 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 11:34 PM

dee’s?”
==========
- Highlight Loc. 745 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 11:41 PM

kids name?”
==========
- Highlight Loc. 776 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 11:45 PM

hell of a tricky
==========
- Highlight Loc. 985 | Added on Monday, August 01, 2011, 12:06 AM

workbench intrigued, by what
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1014-15 | Added on Monday, August 01, 2011, 12:09 AM

Nagasaki’s or Hiroshima’s
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1078 | Added on Monday, August 01, 2011, 12:17 AM

“Nut if she had spilt
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1089 | Added on Monday, August 01, 2011, 12:19 AM

envelop gives
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1246 | Added on Monday, August 01, 2011, 11:59 PM

‘Danger - Biohazard’
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1382 | Added on Tuesday, August 02, 2011, 12:16 AM

have had to gone
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1491 | Added on Tuesday, August 02, 2011, 12:28 AM

walked passed
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1501 | Added on Tuesday, August 02, 2011, 12:30 AM

trip that I couldn’t
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1501 | Added on Tuesday, August 02, 2011, 12:31 AM

that on my next trip that
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1651 | Added on Wednesday, January 04, 2012, 11:58 PM

tire irons,
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1769 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 12:11 AM

resurrection it isn’t
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1843 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 12:19 AM

loose that ability
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1894 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 12:25 AM

Orang-utans…
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1994 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 12:36 AM

broken capillary’s
==========
65 Proof (Jack Kilborn)
- Highlight Loc. 2425 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 12:58 AM

equistaent.
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2051 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 11:39 PM

decks roll.
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2051-52 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 11:39 PM

“Seas getting up,”
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2055 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 11:40 PM

Wardens opinion,
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2095 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 11:44 PM

in to the toilet.
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2105 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 11:45 PM

Jennier.
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2114 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 11:46 PM

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2157 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 11:51 PM

totterd
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2190 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 11:55 PM

better of
==========

better of in
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2268-69 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 12:03 AM

Kelly lent
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2291 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 12:06 AM

she to sank
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2469 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 12:23 AM

marine lent
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2524 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 12:28 AM

clench teeth.
==========
65 Proof (Jack Kilborn)
- Highlight Loc. 2542 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 12:42 AM

You’re been
==========
65 Proof (Jack Kilborn)
- Highlight Loc. 2648 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 12:53 AM

wrecked havoc
==========
65 Proof (Jack Kilborn)
- Highlight Loc. 2674-75 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 12:55 AM

form his wife,
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2555 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 09:44 AM

got bit to
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2556 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 09:44 AM

Bates voice
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2576 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 09:46 AM

Sarah snapped
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2613 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 09:51 AM

“but don’t you get it.”
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2647 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 09:56 AM

it’s ungainly
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2649 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 09:56 AM

effort Patterson, reached
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2706 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 11:19 PM

machinegun fire
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2762 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 11:23 PM

out off here
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2796-97 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 11:27 PM

dead guards eyes
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2809 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 11:29 PM

hands met. clasping
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2822 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 11:31 PM

taking his eyes of
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2945 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 11:44 PM

Neing a prison cell,
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3070 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 11:57 PM

vessels hull.
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3115 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 12:03 AM

to the wedge the
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3281 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 12:20 AM

pushed passed
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3454 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 12:39 AM

Bates shown Sarah
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3568-69 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 09:11 PM

Bates put pay
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3744 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 09:31 PM

trickled of its
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3763 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 09:34 PM

but passed Bates.
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3781 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 09:38 PM

walked passed
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3822 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 09:42 PM

Frankenstein Work,”
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3847 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 09:45 PM

the ships pitch,
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3848 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 09:45 PM

a han,d
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3875 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 10:07 PM

lent back,
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3908 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 10:10 PM

thoug,h between
==========
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:44 AM   #14
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
I usually ask the writer if they want them. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Sometimes I pick up freelance proofing jobs from it, more often I get a few free books.

- Highlight Loc. 357 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 05:35 AM

imbedded
==========
- Highlight Loc. 504 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 05:53 AM

the baby’ crying.
==========
- Highlight Loc. 555-56 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 05:58 AM

arms busted.
==========
- Highlight Loc. 561 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 05:58 AM

peered passed
==========
- Highlight Loc. 606 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 06:03 AM

a rotting faces
==========
- Highlight Loc. 625 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 06:05 AM

ickier filled gashes.
==========
- Highlight Loc. 642 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 06:07 AM

it almost enough
==========
- Highlight Loc. 657 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 11:21 PM

mic’s which
==========
- Highlight Loc. 676 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 11:24 PM

Them might have
==========
- Highlight Loc. 692 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 11:34 PM

dee’s?”
==========
- Highlight Loc. 745 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 11:41 PM

kids name?”
==========
- Highlight Loc. 776 | Added on Sunday, July 31, 2011, 11:45 PM

hell of a tricky
==========
- Highlight Loc. 985 | Added on Monday, August 01, 2011, 12:06 AM

workbench intrigued, by what
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1014-15 | Added on Monday, August 01, 2011, 12:09 AM

Nagasaki’s or Hiroshima’s
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1078 | Added on Monday, August 01, 2011, 12:17 AM

“Nut if she had spilt
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1089 | Added on Monday, August 01, 2011, 12:19 AM

envelop gives
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1246 | Added on Monday, August 01, 2011, 11:59 PM

‘Danger - Biohazard’
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1382 | Added on Tuesday, August 02, 2011, 12:16 AM

have had to gone
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1491 | Added on Tuesday, August 02, 2011, 12:28 AM

walked passed
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1501 | Added on Tuesday, August 02, 2011, 12:30 AM

trip that I couldn’t
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1501 | Added on Tuesday, August 02, 2011, 12:31 AM

that on my next trip that
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1651 | Added on Wednesday, January 04, 2012, 11:58 PM

tire irons,
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1769 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 12:11 AM

resurrection it isn’t
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1843 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 12:19 AM

loose that ability
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1894 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 12:25 AM

Orang-utans…
==========
- Highlight Loc. 1994 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 12:36 AM

broken capillary’s
==========
65 Proof (Jack Kilborn)
- Highlight Loc. 2425 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 12:58 AM

equistaent.
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2051 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 11:39 PM

decks roll.
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2051-52 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 11:39 PM

“Seas getting up,”
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2055 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 11:40 PM

Wardens opinion,
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2095 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 11:44 PM

in to the toilet.
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2105 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 11:45 PM

Jennier.
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2114 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 11:46 PM

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2157 | Added on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 11:51 PM

totterd
==========

better of
==========

better of in
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2268-69 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 12:03 AM

Kelly lent
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2291 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 12:06 AM

she to sank
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2469 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 12:23 AM

marine lent
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2524 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 12:28 AM

clench teeth.
==========
65 Proof (Jack Kilborn)
- Highlight Loc. 2542 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 12:42 AM

You’re been
==========
65 Proof (Jack Kilborn)
- Highlight Loc. 2648 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 12:53 AM

wrecked havoc
==========
65 Proof (Jack Kilborn)
- Highlight Loc. 2674-75 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 12:55 AM

form his wife,
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2555 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 09:44 AM

got bit to
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2556 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 09:44 AM

Bates voice
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2576 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 09:46 AM

Sarah snapped
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2613 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 09:51 AM

“but don’t you get it.”
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2647 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 09:56 AM

it’s ungainly
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2649 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 09:56 AM

effort Patterson, reached
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2706 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 11:19 PM

machinegun fire
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2762 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 11:23 PM

out off here
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2796-97 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 11:27 PM

dead guards eyes
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2809 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 11:29 PM

hands met. clasping
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2822 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 11:31 PM

taking his eyes of
==========
- Highlight Loc. 2945 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 11:44 PM

Neing a prison cell,
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3070 | Added on Friday, January 06, 2012, 11:57 PM

vessels hull.
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3115 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 12:03 AM

to the wedge the
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3281 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 12:20 AM

pushed passed
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3454 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 12:39 AM

Bates shown Sarah
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3568-69 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 09:11 PM

Bates put pay
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3744 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 09:31 PM

trickled of its
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3763 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 09:34 PM

but passed Bates.
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3781 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 09:38 PM

walked passed
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3822 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 09:42 PM

Frankenstein Work,”
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3847 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 09:45 PM

the ships pitch,
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3848 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 09:45 PM

a han,d
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3875 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 10:07 PM

lent back,
==========
- Highlight Loc. 3908 | Added on Saturday, January 07, 2012, 10:10 PM

thoug,h between
==========

Apache
Apache is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:49 AM   #15
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post

Are those the errors or the fixes? Also, can you please put in what chapter these errors are in?

What I was hoping to get is the error itself so it could be searched for, the fix, and where it is by chapter, Thanks.