Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 04-25-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Has anyone outside the US bought an ipad online?

HI - I'm wondering if anyone from Canada or other international site has ordered an iPad online...if so, could you tell us from whom, any problems with customs, import duty etc?

thanks in advance
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:09 PM   #2
wayner
Connoisseur
wayner began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2 in Canada, iPad wifi only
Assuming that the online store will ship to Canada you shouldn't have an issue. But I got my iPad by having a co-worker go to the Apple store in NYC and he brought it back to Toronto for me.
wayner is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert