cazza7293
cazza7293 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello

Hi Everyone
Old 10-29-2014, 04:37 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Cazza and welcome to MobileRead. Do you have or plan to get an eBook reader? Also what do you like to read?
Advert
Old 10-31-2014, 06:18 AM   #3
cazza7293
cazza7293 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi MickeyC,

Thank you.I used to have one to use when travelling but it finally died on me. I have a small tablet at the moment which i'm using. It sounds a little morbid but true crime (serial killers) etc fascinate me.I just don't understand what makes someone do such things...the other side of it is how they are dealt with when caught and i find it interesting how different places have such varying penalties.
Old 10-31-2014, 07:42 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
You may wish to go to the Politics and Religion Forum to carry on this conversation.

If so, just create a thread.

Don
(Moderator)
Closed Thread