Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-14-2014, 08:32 PM   #1
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Color Lux available.

I just created a PocketBook Color Lux description in our wiki. Looks really nice with both color and a front light in an 8" device.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 04:56 PM   #2
Ganon
Ganon began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch - Pocketbook Color Lux
I just bought it yesterday. I hope I won't be deceived by the colors...
Ganon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-10-2014, 04:04 AM   #3
Heba
Connoisseur
Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Heba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle DX, Hanvon C18 and Sony Dpt-S1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganon View Post
I just bought it yesterday. I hope I won't be deceived by the colors...
How do you find it so far?
Heba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 05:10 PM   #4
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
does not look too bad to me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k57kddYCPrU
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 07:48 PM   #5
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
does not look too bad to me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k57kddYCPrU
But quite devastating here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkUzNZp0-bk

In theory, I'm highly interested.
But the vast majority of all reviews I've found has been disastrous: Sluggish, slow response, not very stable...
Same for Jetbook Color...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert