Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-30-2011, 09:39 PM   #31
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Seconding ixtab, @mario1up would you add
Comprehensive List of Kindle Touch Hacks/Modifications to your sticky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
... just bumping this thread so it doesn't get lost. There has been some work going on on the page (thanks to all other contributors!), so IMO it's getting pretty useful.

I'm not trying to be pretentious here, but would this be something suitable for a sticky thread (or as an addition to another sticky thread's first post, like the "Comprehensive List of Kindle Hacks/Modifications" by Mario1up)?
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:11 PM   #32
Mario1up
Connoisseur
Mario1up has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mario1up has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mario1up has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mario1up has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3/G
Added a few links! Sorry for not updating this thread as often as I should. I have tons of other sites and projects I work on, plus my fanart. I often forget to check this place or I'm too lazy to add stuff.

@Kozzi: I think that would clutter the list a bit. Why not just check this thread? I usually post what I added (not this time though... oops) and all posts have a timestamp on them.
@hzsolt: Link to the newer thread?
@dsmid: Links?
@geekmaster: I added that, linking your post in this thread instead of the topic. Is that all right?
@PoP: Added! Thanks.
Mario1up is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2012, 01:10 AM   #33
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario1up View Post
@geekmaster: I added that, linking your post in this thread instead of the topic. Is that all right?
Of course!
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:19 PM   #34
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Update to the 'Change Screensaver Timeout' hack

For those interested, here is how you can change the screensaver timeout via Launchpad shortcuts. I just took Rastik's initial idea, as well as a script from pilotdrh2003, and figured out a way to change the time you want to have before it goes to screensaver.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=162300

Note: I've also mentioned this in the original 'Tweak sleep/screensaver timeout on Kindle 3' hack thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...59#post1908559

Last edited by inameiname; 01-05-2012 at 01:04 PM.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:31 AM   #35
humandroid
Connoisseur
humandroid began at the beginning.

Please add: PictureViewer Fullscreen Hack

Hack here:
https://github.com/downloads/proDOOM...n-hack-0.3.rar

Thread here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=139694
humandroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2012, 02:07 PM   #36
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Another to add is sspopartsq (animated screen saver)

Original post/version (v0) release:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=146380

Next version (v1):

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=146419

Latest version (v2):

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=146639
Old 01-06-2012, 09:36 PM   #37
inameiname
Groupie

The Ultimate Kindle Web Bookmarks Mobi Ebook

Here is another very good thread I started that is worth adding to this list. It is a huge list of Web Bookmarks, all wrapped up in a single Mobi Ebook. Makes using the Kindle Web Browser MUCH easier. It is not exactly a Kindle Hack/Modification, but I think it should be added to this thread.

Link to the thread:
The Ultimate Kindle Web Bookmarks Mobi Ebook

Link to my Google site, which is essentially the Ebook:
Kindle Web Bookmarks

Link to directly download the latest version of my Mobi Book:
Kindle Web Bookmarks

Last edited by inameiname; 02-27-2012 at 06:18 AM.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:53 PM   #38
damaru
Enthusiast
damaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: kindle
It seems that this information would be really useful on the wiki since everyone could update it - I'll add some stuff on the wiki right now that is missing and I guess feel free to add more. Would kindlet be a good idea to add there too ?

edit

I started to add more material on that page https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kind...ks_Information

I was thinking it would be nice to have a centralized information page for all the apps & hack so all the developers could add their own listing

Last edited by damaru; 02-20-2012 at 04:58 PM.
damaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:41 AM   #39
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Much of the previous content of this thread has been migrated into the index wikis (linked from the master index sticky thread). Please add new hacks for all kindles to those index wikis.

Hacks should be added to each index that they apply to, and for each kindle model that is supported by that app or hack, and apps should be added to the index for the TYPE of app. For indexing purposes, scripts are considered "native" apps, and documentation is considered a "tool" (but may also go into the "HowTo" index).

Last edited by geekmaster; 04-25-2016 at 02:03 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote