Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 01-09-2013, 05:51 PM   #1
KyonCoraeL
KyonCoraeL began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Arc
Kobo Arc Disappearing Blue Dead Pixel

Hi guys,
I just bought a Kobo Arc on boxing day and I love it. I just noticed I have a dead blue pixel on the top left of the screen which disappears if I hold it in landscape.
Seems like a software problem. I tried factory resetting it. It only appears in the browser app, the chrome app, and the youtube app. There may be more...
Any Suggestions?
KyonCoraeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:37 AM   #2
stevov
Groupie
stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus Fonepad,kobo arc,htc onex, htc titan
take it back for a replacement.
stevov is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-10-2013, 08:29 PM   #3
KyonCoraeL
KyonCoraeL began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Arc
Already applied to have Kobo send me a replacement. They're customer support was pretty good. Thanks for the advice.

Last edited by KyonCoraeL; 01-10-2013 at 08:31 PM.
KyonCoraeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:22 AM   #4
stevov
Groupie
stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus Fonepad,kobo arc,htc onex, htc titan
Glad to hear. Did you buy in a store or online . If in a store you should be able to just take it back and exchange it for another without having too wait to be sent one.
stevov is offline   Reply With Quote