Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-10-2006, 05:11 PM   #1
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Connect store lost my books

Has anyone else had the Connect store lose some of their books. I tried to re-download my books and they were not all there even thought my purchase history showed when I had purchased.

Anyone have the connect store support email address? Or phone number?
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 05:24 PM   #2
diabloNL
Gadget Force®
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

Device: Sony PRS-300 + Cybook with funny screen :P
Go to "help" in the connect software and on the opened page click on "email customer support". Good luck!
diabloNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2006, 09:39 PM   #3
maccoul
maccoul began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Stupid question but were you on the same computer? I use one at work because it has XP and I logged in to admin when I did the initial install and bought my first book. When I switched over to the regular staff profile the book wasn't listed (which makes sense) but since the store seems to be intertwined with the software I don't know if I'd be able to redownload from that profile or not.
maccoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 10:18 PM   #4
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by maccoul
Stupid question but were you on the same computer? I use one at work because it has XP and I logged in to admin when I did the initial install and bought my first book. When I switched over to the regular staff profile the book wasn't listed (which makes sense) but since the store seems to be intertwined with the software I don't know if I'd be able to redownload from that profile or not.
Yes, same computer. The first 2 I purchased are there but the next three are not.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote