Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-06-2012, 02:44 PM   #76
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Marly's Men by Lora Leigh is free right now. Loved this series.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 03:16 PM   #77
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Marly's Men by Lora Leigh is free right now. Loved this series.
Thank you! I have this as pdf, and I have wanted to replace it with an epub copy. I got it from Ellora's Cave, so I would have been forced to rebuy it. Now I wont have too.

PS. I think the title is Marly's choice, not Marly's men. DS.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2012, 04:10 PM   #78
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
The "discover15" coupon code worked for me at DANL.

I recently finished the "SEALed" series and if you are into military romance I highly recommend the series.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:58 PM   #79
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
The "discover15" coupon code worked for me at DANL.

I recently finished the "SEALed" series and if you are into military romance I highly recommend the series.
Yep it works again! Just got Cowboy Crazy for $2.68
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #80
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Yep it works again! Just got Cowboy Crazy for $2.68
Likewise, also "Little Mischief" for 3.06

I downloaded "Call me Wild" with my free credit.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2012, 05:28 PM   #81
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Yes Marly's Choice is correct. Sorry.

Well I wonder why the code didn't work before. I didn't try it today! There's another one I want so I'll get it. Temptation in a Kilt~! Oh and A Little Mischief. Saved a dollar on the two!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 05:37 PM   #82
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
I am especially loving DANL. I love romance books and getting them for the price of coffee shop money and DRM free at the counter... I am just in absolute heaven. I used to pay this price at the second hand shop for paper backs, and i get to enjoy that same price!
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 05:51 PM   #83
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Well I wonder why the code didn't work before. I didn't try it today! There's another one I want so I'll get it. Temptation in a Kilt~! Oh and A Little Mischief. Saved a dollar on the two!
My guess is they saw this thread and fixed it.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #84
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

A Garden Folly (A Regency Romance) by Candice Hern is on Sale for 99 cents.
Originally published as a Signet Regency romance in 1997.

Quote:
Customers who enjoy the traditional Regency Romances of Georgette Heyer, Barbara Metzger, and Carla Kelly will enjoy this witty Regency romp by New York Times bestselling author Candice Hern. Two sisters on the edge of poverty have a chance to meet wealthy, titled, unmarried gentlemen when they are unexpectedly invited to a month-long house party at a famous country estate owned by the Duke of Carlisle. Disguising their impoverished situation as best they can, the sisters launch themselves into some serious husband hunting. But the plans fall apart when the beautiful, bubble-headed Susannah falls for the most unsuitable of suitors. Level-headed Catherine must save the family from ruin by securing a more fortunate match. Though courted by a wealthy earl, she finds herself falling for the handsome estate gardener and faced with the choice of marrying for money and security, or following her heart. Set at a grand country house and gardens reminiscent of Chatsworth, this sweet love story will sweep the reader away into a world of early 19th century wealth and aristocratic privilege, and just a bit of folly in the fabulous gardens.

"A craftsman of impeccable elegance, Ms. Hern taps brilliantly into the hopes and fears of the human heart as she weaves an unforgettable love story from our deepest fantasies." – Romantic Times

"A deeply moving and emotionally charged novel." – A Little Romance

"Both Humorous and bittersweet – an excellent read." -- Rendezvous
Old 08-06-2012, 07:15 PM   #85
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschick View Post
I just checked in to iTunes and noticed some new freebies. I'll include the Amazon link, for price reporting if anyone is so inclined...

Texas Outlaw by by Adrienne deWolfe (iTunes / Amazon)
Price reported! Do you do this everyday or every other day?
Old 08-06-2012, 09:24 PM   #86
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Candice Hern is awesome...
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:47 PM   #87
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Price reported! Do you do this everyday or every other day?
Every few days. I have them on a wish list and put the iTunes link in the comment section so it just takes a minute.

It's kind of exciting to open up the page and see a bunch of "Price dropped 100%" notices.
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:14 AM   #88
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
-Also FREE directly from Ellora's Cave in all formats, DRM-free, available for Two Weeks:

(1) Convincing Quinn - by Chloe Cole

(2) Damien's Destiny - by Jean Hart Stewart (this book was previously mentioned by Blossom in an earlier post w/ a link to Amazon)
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:00 AM   #89
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
When We Touch by Brenda Novak is free at Harlequin and Amazon. It's a novella (1.5) in the Whiskey Creek series. Book 1, When Lightning Strikes, is releasing on Aug 28, 2012.
Not sure if anyone posted the correct HQN URL...

http://ebooks.harlequin.com/AF1A88DF...D-3AA43F9D71CE
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:30 PM   #90
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Today's Freebies:

Talk of the Town (Welcome to Daily, Texas Book 1) by Lisa Wingate (Inspirational Contemporary Romance)
Published by Bethany House in 2008.

A Hint of Rapture by Miriam Minger (Highlander Romance)
Formally published by Avon in 1990.

Lovers and Strangers (Hollywood Nights 1) by Candace Schuler (Harlequin Temptation)
Formally published by Harlequin in 1995.