Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-17-2011, 10:46 AM   #1
Zauberlehrling!
Zauberlehrling! began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3 Keyboard
Greetings from Zauberlehrling!

Hi guys,

Already for a while I am reading here now and then. Sometimes even got answers to my questions without even asking them. Now I thought it's time to come out and give the kid a name.

I have my kindle now since July 2011. I bought a refurbished version from the Amazon Warehouse and am absolutely delighted. I have downloaded immediately at least 20 books from Amazon, mostly free books or very cheap ones self-published ones.
Beside the books from Amazon I also convert a lot of self-written stuff into kindle format. It is fun and it's so much better to read stories with about 700 A4 Word pages on a kindle instead of the computer (or printed what is not good for the trees).

I become better and better. Just last week I started using the KindleGen for converting my html into mobi and there it starts...

... so many things what is not working as it is with MobiPocket and Calibre. And here your help shall be much appreciated. I will come up with questions but until then I will try to help others and get answered unasked questions. :-)

Welcome to everyone,
Zauberlehrling!
Zauberlehrling! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:48 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Zauberlehrling and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-17-2011, 01:47 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Check out our library of over 12,000 free ebooks!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:21 AM   #4
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to MR, Zauberlehrling
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:06 AM   #5
joycedb
Guru
joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hello and welcome to MR. I'm sure you'll find much to do on this site.

Joyce
joycedb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-18-2011, 07:24 PM   #6
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote