Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-05-2014, 05:05 PM   #1
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
What reading app do you use on the ImcoV6L?

In case you own one and do not use the default app.

As I mentioned in another thread, I don't want to use the default reading app beyond version 1.14, since it removes the status bar (containing battery, page, and name, which I like to have visible at ALL times).

Since I'm unable to locate the physical file and cannot modify the update file, I thought it might be a good idea to simply switch to another reading app.

Since I never used any android reading app, I'm at a loss here. I know a few of you have an Imco as well, so what are you using?
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote