Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-05-2010, 11:49 AM   #1
CJWest
CJWest began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thumbs up Read Sin & Vengeance for $.99 before the movie is made

I'd like to introduce myself and my work. I've been writing thrillers since 1999 and have just recently made my work available for Kindle.

Sin & Vengeance is an intense thriller about a winemaking family under seige. Set in a real winery in Westport Massachusetts, the story opens with an erotic scene that spirals out of control. Soon winemaking heir Charlie Marston is at the mercy of his dangerously unpredictable friend and the woman that shares their deadly secret.

Sin & Vengeance was optioned for film in 2008 and again in 2009. The production company is raising funds to begin filming. You can see the movie website at: http://www.sinandvengeance.com

A Demon Awaits offers a major twist to the story line. The book was born as a response to reader reactions to Randy Black. I understood why he did the things he did and wanted to give readers a chance to see the world through his eyes. The combination of Sin & Vengeance and A Demon Awaits form Randy Black's backstory as an anti-hero. I suggest that people read these two books close together to get the full impact.

Gretchen Greene is the latest Randy Black novel, released here in February and in print on March 31, 2010. Gretchen Greene is Randy Black's first adventure as he strives to redeem himself. Gretchen is an ecoterrorist turned energy researcher. She and Randy disagree about everything and getting along with her is sometimes as difficult as protecting her.

I hope you will give my work a try and I look forward to your comments.

CJ
CJWest is offline   Reply With Quote