Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 01-14-2010, 11:28 AM   #1
flamaest
Groupie
flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flamaest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-500
Lots of Ebooks at CES 2010, captured videos for all to see.

Hi All,

As you may already know, CES 2010 had it's own E-book section this year. This CES Ebook section was a pretty large event, located right next to Samsung, which surprised me since I guess I didn't realize how fast our little ebooks have grown up.

I'd say there were about 30 manufacturers or ebooks and ebook accessories, all showing about 50 ebooks which I was not aware of. I took videos of the major products, leaving some of the repeat designs out, to not put everyone to sleep.

With all these ebook market introductions, I expect to see ebooks going down in price, perhaps for $50-99 in about one year.

Anyway, enjoy the videos:

http://www.youtube.com/flamaest

Thanks,
Fabian.
flamaest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:04 PM   #2
The-eBook-Reader
Groupie
The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: All
Thanks! Great informative video of the Entourage Edge.

The-eBook-Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert