Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 03-06-2015, 06:27 PM   #16
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I've also got access to my Google Drive through Office Pro so tbh there's not much I'm missing now.
Since you already have esfileexplorer app, you can access Google drive, and Dropbox (along with a bunch of other cloud services) from there. In esfile explorer, pull up the menu, tap network, tap cloud, tap new on the bottom left. You will then see a bunch of cloud services available. Just thought if pass that along in case you didn't know.

Penny
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 11:58 PM   #17
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystika1 View Post
Since you already have esfileexplorer app, you can access Google drive, and Dropbox (along with a bunch of other cloud services) from there. In esfile explorer, pull up the menu, tap network, tap cloud, tap new on the bottom left. You will then see a bunch of cloud services available. Just thought if pass that along in case you didn't know.

Penny
Thanks Penny. I did try that first and it worked okay only thing was the sheet I need to access (it's not mine it's been shared with me) using multiple tabs and ES only gave me the first tab. Office Pro gives me access to all tabs.

One thing I have done with ES though is add my kindle to my wifi network, that's really neat and useful. ES File Explorer is an indispensable app.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 01:19 PM   #18
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Do you actually have to side-load Dropbox? Its available directly from Amazon Appstore in the US (since about when the Fire Phone shipped).

I would miss having a rear-facing camera, useful for capturing handwritten notes etc. Not to mention FireFly.
What's the name of the Dropbox App you are referring to? My Fire HD 7 is en route. I'd like to try out the Dropbox App, to at least *see* if it works, before I go the sideloading route. Thx!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:42 PM   #19
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Shouldn't it be called "Dropbox"?
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 01:15 PM   #20
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
That's what I assumed. I can't find one with that name. However, when my Fire GETS here, I'll look again, *from* the Fire. Maybe I'll be able to find it from there, rather than (not finding it) from my Mac.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote