Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 09-09-2012, 04:34 AM   #61
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
The Vox is probably not worth it now, as the new device is coming out and there are plenty of other options, as above I am sure it will disappear from shelves soon

I dont regret getting mine though, was worth the money and still use it daily, does everything that I wanted it for (I find reading nicer on the Vox than on my Nexus 7)

latest update gives it acceptable battery and apps if needed
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote