Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 08-10-2011, 02:24 PM   #1
mrc2407
mrc2407 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3
Mobi articles collection ebook

Hi!

Some day ago, I registered on Kindlefeeder, which reads some RSS feeds and send the new articles to your Kindle. When I received my file with the new articles I wanted to read, I found myself very surprised on the file format.

When you open the file with your Kindle, you'll find all the articles from a single feed. Once you're on the last page of the last article from the first feed and you press the "Next page" button (at the Kindle's side), it automatically switches to next feed.

Also, you can go to a "View Sections & Articles" page, where you can see a summary of which RSS feeds and articles the file contains. This page is divided into 2 columns: on the left, all feeds. When you put the curson over a feed, the right column changes to show all the feed's articles.

Now, I'm wondering how to achieve this kind of file. How does this kind of file work? I can't get to the Sections & Articles page with the Kindle navigation buttons, only through links. And the links are not "text" links which can be highlighted, it's more like "cursor" links... And how does the Sections & Articles page work?

I'll attach you the file so maybe someone will be able to help me. If the file doesn't work, try to subscribe to Kindlefeeder and add some RSS feeds...

Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: mobi kindlefeeder_08-05-09.11am.mobi (216.5 KB, 226 views)
mrc2407 is offline   Reply With Quote