Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-14-2009, 01:10 PM   #1
mirakix
Enthusiast
mirakix will become famous soon enoughmirakix will become famous soon enoughmirakix will become famous soon enoughmirakix will become famous soon enoughmirakix will become famous soon enoughmirakix will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-700
M-edge cover now avialable in Europe

Hi,

as amazon.com does not ship to Germany and I could not find any other shop where I could purchase one of their stylish and colourful jackets, I sent a mail to their customer support. Today I got an answer:

"Our newly designed jackets for the Sony 505 and Sony 700 are now available to order directly via our website at buymedge.com. We ship internationally, so you should have no problem placing an order.

Take care!
Team M-Edge"

The shipping costs almost as much as the cover

The price for a Sony PRS-700 cover inkl shipping to Germany would be around EUR 42.00
And I fear one has to add tax. As the current EUR price for the covers is just below 22 EUR the taxes in Germany would not be applicable.

Mira
mirakix is offline   Reply With Quote