Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 04-30-2009, 09:43 PM   #1
nhimclc
nhimclc began at the beginning.

Device: none
Underlining in pdf files - problem

Dear Iliad friends,
After getting advice from some members here, I bought myself an Iliad book edition and I'm very happy. But I just ran into a problem; I hope you will help me. I use the Iliad mainly to read pdf files and because I'm a student, I use the stylus to underline when I read. However, all the underlining disappears when I transfer the files from Iliad to my computer. Is there any way I could keep my underlines? Thank you in advance.
nhimclc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:07 AM   #2
ericshliao
Guru
ericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enough

Device: Dell X51v; iLiad v2
Check this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9535
ericshliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2009, 09:29 AM   #3
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
The writing that you do is stored in a separate file on the iLiad. When you transfer the PDFs back to your computer, you need to use iRex's software to merge the "scribbles" back into the main PDF.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:37 AM   #4
nhimclc
nhimclc began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks so much; I'll install that software. You guys are really nice here, much better than other forums. Thanks again.
nhimclc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:45 AM   #5
cbell
Frenetic
cbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iLiad V2
Just to add a little - I use the iRex scribble merger and I'm happy with it. I like that I can merge my scribbles in red, blue, black or green.

Its a free download at:

http://support.irexnet.com/index.php...id=23&nav=0,17
cbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert