Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-04-2012, 09:50 AM   #1
kerotan
kerotan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
KT with SO + Custom Screensaver 2.0

Has anyone boldly tried installing the Custom Screensaver 2.0 in an ad-supported Kindle Touch? I don't mind the banner at the lower part of the screen, but I do, however, want to use customized screensavers for my KT. I'm afraid I might brick it because the CS 2.0 isn't really for ad-supported KTs, so any input here kind folks?
kerotan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:46 PM   #2
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
I won't be so mean as to brick your Kindle, but I did make sure it won't work if you have ads.
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert