Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 10:49 AM   #1
rd2016
rd2016 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Where to post?

I am already frustrated as it took some time to figure out how to post this very message. I'm also finding the Calibre manual useless for addressing my questions. So where on this forum do I post my questions about the ebook viewer, specifically concerning bookmarks?
Old 10-04-2016, 10:53 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
The Calibre forum section can be found here...

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=166

Scroll down past the sub-forums (Recipes, Devices, etc.) and click the small blue "New Thread" button.
Old 10-04-2016, 12:45 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi rd and welcome to MobileRead.
Old 10-04-2016, 01:20 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Why not take the time to actually introduce yourself?

Don
(Moderator)
Old 10-08-2016, 08:07 PM   #5
rd2016
rd2016 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
I don't have much of relevance to say about myself. I'd rather someone address my problem as described here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=3405382

However, I'm generally very happy to have Calibre for conversion between formats as well as to be able to read them. Sometimes conversions of PDF files fail but them's the breaks.
Old 10-08-2016, 09:06 PM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Since you do not wish to introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself Forum, and since you have already asked your question in the correct forum, this thread is now closed.

Don
(Moderator)
Closed Thread

Tags
bookmarks, posting, viewer