Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 08-12-2013, 12:20 AM   #1
zoid5
zoid5 began at the beginning.

Device: Asus MeMo Pad
Asus MeMo Pad/ MyLibrary Lite issues

Hey folks! So, my MeMo pad makes a pretty great little ereader, but I am having a few issues with the MyLibrary Lite software that came with it.
1) I have spent hours sorting my ebooks in Calibre and making sure they all have covers and synopsis, but when I send them over to my tablet a lot of them will be missing those things. I cannot tell you how annoying this is.
2)I can't sort things by book series or genre unless I put books into specific bookshelves. I am not allowed to organize these bookshelves.

Does anyone know of some ereading software that won't have these issues? I would prefer free software of course, but it irritates me enough I would be willing to consider something I had to pay a bit for if it solved these issues. Thanks folks!
zoid5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:48 AM   #2
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
If you don't get any responses here ask the moderator to shift it to the android section, more people there might know.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
asus, calibre, ereader apps, mylibrary, mylibrary lite