Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-13-2012, 09:00 PM   #1
holdenwatanabe
holdenwatanabe began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4 Non touch
Kindle 4 Non Touch and Launchpad

Was wondering if launchpad works for the kindle 4 NT.

I am interested in creating a hack that allows the 5way button to function as a next page button. I have read on this forum that this is possible on the Kindle keyboard using launchpad.
holdenwatanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 09:04 PM   #2
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
you can use kite
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert