Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-27-2011, 04:05 PM   #1
David732
David732 began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch, Kobo Touch
Question Maximum Number of Kobos per Account?

How many Kobo devices can I have hooked up to one account? I've some people say that they have two Kobos on one account, but does that also work with three or more?
David732 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 04:46 PM   #2
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
In our house, we have two people. Between the two of us we have three Kobo eINK devices, one smartphone using the Kobo App, and two Vox all using the same account.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2011, 09:50 PM   #3
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
I think I heard it's 6 per account. Not counting Android.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:00 PM   #4
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Hmmm ... Original Kobo, Kobo WiFi, Kobo Touch, Kobo Vox, Blackberry Torch, Blackberry Playbook, Kobo for PC (Desktop) ... that's seven devices where I have simultaneous access to my purchased Kobo titles.

Hadn't thought that through yet ... cool!
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 05:45 PM   #5
David732
David732 began at the beginning.

Device: iPod Touch, Kobo Touch
Thanks for the replies.

I've been looking at getting some Kobos for my family and I was wondering if we could all share an account. It looks like that will work, so that's good.
David732 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2011, 06:50 PM   #6
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
So far I have had an original Kobo, Kobo Touch, 2 iphone Kobo apps, 1 ipad Kobo app and then my original Kobo was replaced by another Touch. My husband, daughter and I all share the one account.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote