Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 12-21-2010, 04:03 PM   #16
Maggie-Me
Zealot
Maggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with others

Device: Kindle PW,Sony 700, Sony 950 (Daily Edition),Nook Color,iPad
Sorry, but why would you want to keep 1500 books on your reader? I only keep books I haven't read on the reader (about 50) and delete it when done reading.

My PC has copies of all my books in Calibre
Maggie-Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 04:18 PM   #17
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
When I asked if that didn't defeat the purpose of having 32gig expandability they answered "maybe it will be looked at if it becomes an issue for more customers in the future."
That's utter nonsense and a lame excuse on B&N's part. They know good and well that this is an issue for quite a few people. It's a good thing I'm only using 8GB cards and just for movies. It shouldn't be too difficult to navigate through a few movies. I pity anyone who has plans to put their music collection on this device.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2010, 03:11 PM   #18
chas0039
Sceptic
chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40chas0039 is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: rooted Nooks, retired. JetBook Lite, Kindle 3, 4, Kobo Nia, Libra H2O.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganK View Post
This discussion concerns the Nook Color, and the Nook Color supports folders. It also supports Shelves/Collections, but they are apparently broken with respect to microSD content.
I am not really clear why you posted. I am well aware of what this discussion concerns and my comments are related to to the lack of concern by B&N related to limits in the posted storage capacity and what you can really do with that storage capacity. If people expect that B&N will address this problem, I was conjecturing that it would be unlikely based on their lack of concern with similar problems which were ignored on the original Nook.

Sorry if you missed my point.
chas0039 is offline   Reply With Quote