Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-07-2012, 06:39 PM   #1
RRobinson
RRobinson knows the square root of minus one.RRobinson knows the square root of minus one.RRobinson knows the square root of minus one.RRobinson knows the square root of minus one.RRobinson knows the square root of minus one.RRobinson knows the square root of minus one.RRobinson knows the square root of minus one.RRobinson knows the square root of minus one.RRobinson knows the square root of minus one.RRobinson knows the square root of minus one.RRobinson knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo Vox
Post Hello from Ontario

Happy New Year everyone.

While doing some research on the Kobo Vox I came across this online community. At first glance it looks like a fantastic resource.

In my role as a Library Technician here in Ontario and I was recently appointed the task of being the "Go to guy" for all ereader questions. And there are plenty of questions especially following Christmas :-) . Being a rather tech savvy person I am looking forward to this new responsibility.

I look forward to being an active participant in the community.

Warm regards,

Ray

Last edited by RRobinson; 01-07-2012 at 06:43 PM.
RRobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:56 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Ray and welcome to MobileRead. We are your Go To Site for any eBook questions. Does your library lend out eBooks?

About a year ago, I actually borrowed an eBook from the Fairfax, Virginia while at 30, 000 feet over Tennessee on a flight from BWI to Dallas.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2012, 06:58 PM   #3
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards, RRobinson
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:07 PM   #4
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Welcome Ray!

Argos or Ticats?

Kapp or Mosca?
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:24 PM   #5
RRobinson
RRobinson knows the square root of minus one.RRobinson knows the square root of minus one.RRobinson knows the square root of minus one.RRobinson knows the square root of minus one.RRobinson knows the square root of minus one.RRobinson knows the square root of minus one.RRobinson knows the square root of minus one.RRobinson knows the square root of minus one.RRobinson knows the square root of minus one.RRobinson knows the square root of minus one.RRobinson knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo Vox
Thank you for the warm welcome.

As for your questions - cassidym: You're absolutely correct as this is my goto site for ereader chatter. Also our library system currently does not loan out ereaders. This maybe something that may come in the future - depending on funding allocations.

GA Russell: I am not a big CFL Fan, actually don't care much for the North American version of "Football" Football for me is played with the feet only - therefore my teams are Glasgow Rangers and Manchester United :-) However, I did like the antics of former Hamilton Ticat owner Harrold Ballard when he used to bring out a live Tiger to certain events to promote the games.
RRobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2012, 05:30 PM   #6
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:30 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hello and welcome to MobileRead.

Have fun!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote