Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-23-2008, 10:08 PM   #1
Amanda
Amanda began at the beginning.

Device: iliad
Unwanted Iliad

I was given an Iliad last Christmas and unfortunately haven't used it because it just doesn't fit with my way of working (I'm a student.) so I'm now thinking of selling it and buying an Asis EEE instead... I'm really disappointed because like everyone else here was so looking forward to it being released in OZ but I'm studying art and it just doesn't suit texts which need colour and images. So it's sitting here untouched and I will swear it's glaring at me for being wasted.

Anyway if anyone in Western Australia would like to make me an offer for a virtually unused Iliad with an extra cover please send me a message.

Thanks
Amanda
Amanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 05:23 AM   #2
solscar
solscar began at the beginning.

Device: irex iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
I was given an Iliad last Christmas and unfortunately haven't used it because it just doesn't fit with my way of working (I'm a student.) so I'm now thinking of selling it and buying an Asis EEE instead... I'm really disappointed because like everyone else here was so looking forward to it being released in OZ but I'm studying art and it just doesn't suit texts which need colour and images. So it's sitting here untouched and I will swear it's glaring at me for being wasted.

Anyway if anyone in Western Australia would like to make me an offer for a virtually unused Iliad with an extra cover please send me a message.

Thanks
Amanda
Hi Amanda,

I am interested in your Iliad, how much would you like for it
solscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert