Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-03-2011, 04:42 PM   #1
mezme
Connoisseur
mezme began at the beginning.

Device: PRS700
Filename Metadata question

I have my regex set up to extract the filename, series, series index, and title from the filename.

Are there any other fields that can extracted from the filename? I searched the documentation but it never explicitly stated anywhere that I could find which fields you could specify.
mezme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:50 PM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
As far as I know, ony the fields mentioned in the relevant preferences page are extractable via regex.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2011, 10:47 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mezme View Post
I searched the documentation but it never explicitly stated anywhere that I could find which fields you could specify.
Preferences - Adding books. Title, Author, Series, Series Index and ISBN are the possible fields to populate via file name.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote