Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-30-2010, 09:31 AM   #1
Effect
Effect began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 1 and Kindle 3
Amazon Daily not updating?

Has anyone had issues with Amazon Daily not downloading? The last issue I received was Monday's (Sept 27, 2010). I tried resetting the Kindle 3 and checking for new content options but no luck. I can get books still. I've had my Kindle 3 connected via 3G and wifi but still no luck.

Thanks.
Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:38 AM   #2
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
What is Amazon Daily?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effect View Post
Has anyone had issues with Amazon Daily not downloading? The last issue I received was Monday's (Sept 27, 2010). I tried resetting the Kindle 3 and checking for new content options but no luck. I can get books still. I've had my Kindle 3 connected via 3G and wifi but still no luck.

Thanks.
I never received or even heard of Amazon Daily. What is it?
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-30-2010, 10:25 AM   #3
Tiersten
Guru
Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle 3G+WiFi
http://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Daily/dp/B000QFOD8E
Tiersten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:28 AM   #4
Top Tomato
Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G
Quote:

Thanks.
I haven't gotten any posts for Amazon Daily Since Monday night (Sept. 27). Bummer.
Top Tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:19 AM   #5
mlewis78
Guru
mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (7"); HDX 8.9"; Ipad2
I used to subscribe to it, but a few months ago, I got a notice that it would no longer be available for kindle subscription. Guess I could restart it, now that I've seen your link.
mlewis78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2010, 02:46 AM   #6
TomF
Kindle Enthusiast
TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 3G Graphite, Kindle Fire
Quote:

Thanks.
I noticed the same thing for both of our Kindles. Last one we got was Monday. I didn't find it that interesting and was going to cancel it.
TomF is offline   Reply With Quote