Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-21-2012, 01:45 AM   #1
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
B&N: Buy a $75.00 Gift Card, Get a Free $10.00 eGift Card Exp 12/2

Free eGift card.

Quote:
These promotions are valid from November 2, 2012 through December 2, 2012.

BN.com: Earn a Free $10.00 Barnes & Noble eGift Card with purchase of $75.00 worth of Gift Cards and/or Barnes & Noble eGift Cards at Barnes & Noble.com. This offer is valid on purchases of Gift Cards and/or eGift Cards totaling $75.00 in a single transaction only at Barnes & Noble.com. This offer is also valid on purchases of customized Barnes & Noble Gift Cards totaling $75.00 in a single transaction initiated through links on Barnes & Noble.com and processed and fulfilled by Cardways.com. The value of your qualifying Gift Card and/or eGift Card purchase must total at least $75.00 before tax to qualify. The $10.00 Barnes & Noble eGift Card will be awarded based on Gift Card and/or eGift Card purchase total of $75.00 only at Barnes & Noble.com ; sales tax, gift wrap, processing charges, shipping and handling charges, or any additional charges will not count towards the purchase minimum amount of $75.00. This offer can be redeemed only once per customer. Your purchase must be made by December 3, 2012 at 2:59 a.m. Eastern Time to qualify for this offer. Such purchase must not be returned for any reason. The $10.00 eGift Card will be delivered via email to you on December 26, 2012 to the email address associated with your $75.00 BN.com Gift Card / eGift Card purchase on Barnes & Noble.com.

Additional Rules Governing this Promotion: This promotion is (i) not redeemable for cash; (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) may not be combined with any other promotion; and (iv) not valid at any Barnes & Noble retail bookstore, B. Dalton Bookseller store, or Barnes & Noble College bookstore or website. Void where prohibited by law.
Terms and Conditions

Note: There are two different offers here, one in the store and one online. If you buy the card in the store you can't use it online; you can only use the card online if you buy it online.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:57 PM   #2
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Free eGift card.

Terms and Conditions

Note: There are two different offers here, one in the store and one online. If you buy the card in the store you can't use it online; you can only use the card online if you buy it online.
I'm a bit puzzled by the note. I bought $150 in BN gift cards yesterday at our local store - five $15 cards for gifts and one $75 card for me . I've already deposited the $75 card for me into my BN/Nook account online with no problems. And, both of the $10 bonus cards I got say they are good at bn.com as well as at BN stores, although I can't check that out for sure until 12/26 when the cards become active.

So, I haven't had any trouble going from store to online. (Haven't tried to go the other way.)

Last edited by sufue; 11-21-2012 at 05:13 PM. Reason: typo
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2012, 10:06 PM   #3
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
My $10 card says, right on the front, "Also good for all things NOOK & more at BN.com." So I'm assuming when it becomes active 12/26, I can use it to buy ebooks. And the $100 card I bought in-store is already in my BN account, though I haven't tried to buy ebooks with it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
I'm a bit puzzled by the note. I bought $150 in BN gift cards yesterday at our local store - five $15 cards for gifts and one $75 card for me . I've already deposited the $75 card for me into my BN/Nook account online with no problems. And, both of the $10 bonus cards I got say they are good at bn.com as well as at BN stores, although I can't check that out for sure until 12/26 when the cards become active.

So, I haven't had any trouble going from store to online. (Haven't tried to go the other way.)
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:08 AM   #4
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Interesting. I wish they would get their stories straight.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote