Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 12-28-2010, 12:46 PM   #1
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
"E-Book Uploads" page suggestion

When I navigate to the page that lists the books that have been uploaded to MR, I can use the "Format" drop-down list to filter the list so that it shows only the format that I'm interested. That works swell!

My suggestion is to use the value in the "Format" drop-down list to also filter the list when I click the "Full List HTML | TXT" link, so that the generated file includes only the files in the selected format.

Thanks for considering the idea!
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote