Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-23-2010, 07:34 PM   #1
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Cashing In On Gas

I was watching TV the other day when I saw the stupidest invention ever.
Basically, it's a packet of activated charcoal that you attach to the back of your underwear which removes the smell when you fart!
I know! The nerve of some people!
What's the point of farting if you can't share the complete experience?
I have a better idea. Let's put the fun back into flatulence!

FART FRESH!

My breakthrough allows you to personalize your flatulence to fit any mood, any moment!
Choose from one of the following scents:
Pine
Lemon
Potpourri
Lavender
Wet Dog
Ham
Peppermint
Old Bait
Liverwurst
New Car
Cayenne (Outdoor use only. May cause burning sensation)
So remember:
When you gotta fart, FART FRESH!
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 08:06 PM   #2
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
What, no Chanel No. 5?

(There is an anti-flatulence patent medicine called Bean-O....)
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-23-2010, 08:44 PM   #3
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
That sounds like a Japanese idea. I saw one where they had special little bandaids to stop your nipples showing through your clothes.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 09:09 PM   #4
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Wet Dog? (Wasn't me. )
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:10 PM   #5
cheerio6414
Addict
cheerio6414 began at the beginning.

maybe is should try this out
cheerio6414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-23-2010, 11:04 PM   #6
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
That sounds like a Japanese idea. I saw one where they had special little bandaids to stop your nipples showing through your clothes.
yep, I remember when the drops for the stinky toilet bowl were at every check out in the grocery store. toilet drops or something. It was Japanese also. I think they must be at the forefront of all things non-stinky!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:40 AM   #7
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
we can't bandaid ourselves without outside help?
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 02:19 AM   #8
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

When did nipple status become an issue, anyway? I thought they were just a visual reminder, like those pop up things on chickens, to let you know you aren't dressed properly for the current temperature. And why would any sane person wear "Hello, Kitty" nipple bandaids anyway?
Old 04-24-2010, 02:32 AM   #9
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
If you had hairy nipples it would be an ouch moment when you rip them off.
Not that I would know not having any body hair at all. But I have heard about it.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 02:43 AM   #10
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
If you had hairy nipples it would be an ouch moment when you rip them off.
Not that I would know not having any body hair at all. But I have heard about it.
Maybe it can be an alternative to waxing... you know, dual purpose and all.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 05:13 AM   #11
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
I was watching TV the other day when I saw the stupidest invention ever.
Basically, it's a packet of activated charcoal that you attach to the back of your underwear which removes the smell when you fart!
I know! The nerve of some people!
What's the point of farting if you can't share the complete experience?
I have a better idea. Let's put the fun back into flatulence!

FART FRESH!

My breakthrough allows you to personalize your flatulence to fit any mood, any moment!
Choose from one of the following scents:
Pine
Lemon
Potpourri
Lavender
Wet Dog
Ham
Peppermint
Old Bait
Liverwurst
New Car
Cayenne (Outdoor use only. May cause burning sensation)
So remember:
When you gotta fart, FART FRESH!
It's not a new idea - the rich and influential have had them for years. How do I know? More than 30 years ago I did a three week residential "self-actualization by shaving old men and talking to the mentally deranged" type course that we call the Duke of Edinburgh City Challenge in the UK. Another participant was a young man who was later to become a well know Tory MP in the UK - most recently infamous for abusing his expenses, (he will remain nameless but just to get you guessing his grandfather was also a well-know Tory lord and the family name rhymes with fog!). Anyway, the point of all this is that this young Tory MP-to-be was using fart absorbers back then, and according to him, everyone in the aristocracy used them. Which presumably is why non-aristocrats smell but aristocrats don't. I'm glad to see such devices being democratized and made available to the masses.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 05:22 AM   #12
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
These are still sold in most drug stores and many sporting goods shops here. I think they should be outlawed... Puts a real damper on my day at the beach!

There are also bell systems in many public toilets, so if you are in dread fear of making bodily noises while seated, you can cover up the sound with a nice set of chimes. And then there is...
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...pg?w=500&h=325

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:28 AM   #13
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
Because of Medical issues ACTIVATED CHARCOAL just wouldn't work for my FARTS ....

They are however thinking of using dis-used Coalmines to keep my Farts in ....

And back filling with alternate layers of 6ft thick Lead and Concrete ....

Wendie (Wife) says NOT a hope that will work ....

OH dear SORRY ....

I DROPPED another one !
Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 11:49 AM   #14
recluse
Banned

Then this is the product for you, my friend. Fart Fresh was tested on people whose flatulence has been classified "BioHazards". One test subject was so toxic, his farts were known to kill cockroaches!
Old 04-24-2010, 02:05 PM   #15
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
Then this is the product for you, my friend. Fart Fresh was tested on people whose flatulence has been classified "BioHazards". One test subject was so toxic, his farts were known to kill cockroaches!

Cockroaches are simple .... my farts KILL Solar Systems
Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote